The Handmade Market is the second Saturday of the month from October to April. We are off from May to September. Go outside!
I will maintain a waiting list from the juried applicants and all cancellations will have to be through me. I will do my best to find a replacement from the waiting list for cancellations that I receive in a reasonable time frame. The cancellation fee this year will be $10. While I understand that emergencies occur, please do not book a space unless you are sure you are available for the show.
There is free street parking on Western and Augusta. Many of the side streets are permit, so check signs before parking. Sellers can unload at the corner of Cortez and Western and then park nearby.
One space per show:
We have a limited number of spaces. Each seller can book one space per show.
What to bring to the show:
- Your ID, because this is a bar and you do need to be 21+ or bring your mom.
- Table & chair.
- Lights and extension cords or candles, as the interior is quite dim.
- If you’re in spots 28, 29, or 30 you will also need duct tape for your extension cord so no one trips.
- Display trees, dishes, etc.
- A mirror.
- Business cards
- Cash box/storage and change for customers
- Credit card reader